Join us May 3rd for the 2014 Band Together Main Event
with Daryl Hall and John Oates!
Band Together is proud to present Daryl Hall & John Oates – the #1 selling duo in music history – as our headlining act for the 2014 Main Event, along with special guests Robert Randolph & The Family Band. This year’s concert benefits our partnership with Communities In Schools of Durham and Wake County.
Saturday – May 3, 2014 – Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
Doors Open 6PM
In the 70’s and 80’s, Daryl Hall and John Oates scored six #1 singles, including “Rich Girl”, “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do), “Maneater” and “Out of Touch.” The duo produced an additional five Top 10 singles – “Sara Smile,” “One on One,” “You Make My Dreams,” “Say It Isn’t So” and “Method of Modern Love.” The duo has continued to tour in recent years and most recently released their first box set.
We’re growing! This year we are moving to Walnut Creek Amphitheatre to accommodate the fact every year we get bigger. All tickets will be in the Pavilion – No Lawn Seating.
Appearing on May 3 as special guest is Robert Randolph & The Family Band, bringing a distinctive mix of rock, funk, and rhythm & blues. Randolph has earned a spot on Rolling Stone’s “100 Great Guitarists of All Time” list and the band is well-known for its tireless touring and unforgettable performances at such festivals as Bonnaroo, Austin City Limits, and the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. Also appearing as the opening band, will be the winner of the 2014 Last Band Standing event on 3/1. More details once the winner is crowned!
Come be a part of the Band Together experience.
- VIP Sponsor Experience – Sections 4 & 5 – Learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities and the VIP perks that come with sponsorship
- Premiere Seating Experience – (Starting at $250 + tax) Limited Supply! – Sections directly behind #2 (labeled “PS”); includes VIP experience, with free dinner, wine and beer. Click here to complete reservation form then email to BTpremiereseats@bandtogethernc.org. Premier Seating does not include marketing and recognition benefits.
- Gold Circle ($95) – Sections 1-3
- Upper House Reserved ($24) – Sections 4 & 9
- Upper House Reserved ($49) – Sections 5-8
- 6:00 pm Doors Open
- 6:00 pm VIP dinner begins and beverages available
- 6:30 pm DJ Logic
- 7:00 pm Jack the Radio, 2014 Last Band Standing winners
- 8:00 pm Robert Randolph and the Family Band
- 9:30 pm Daryl Hall & John Oates
- 11 pm-12 am After-Party (VIP-Only)