We are pleased that you are considering application to be our Band Together partner for the 2014 concert event. Our application process and timeline have changed since last year. Posted below are the following documents:
- The Frequently Asked Questions document
- The Letter of Intent document for Nonprofits applying by themselves
- The Letter of Intent document for Nonprofits applying as a team
- The Letter of Agreement document (This document is a formal agreement between Band Together and the selected partner.)
The process for selecting our 2014 nonprofit partner is outlined below and final selection will be made on October 24, 2012. The first step in applying is to attend the Question and Answer Session.
Question and Answer Session: Monday, July 23, 2012, 4:30-6:30 p.m. at the Lincoln Theatre
Band Together will host a general information session and provide a packet to help guide you through the application process. Bring your questions to this session that will be led by Band Together leaders and past nonprofit partners. To attend, please RSVP by July 20 to Matt Strickland (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- August 6, 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to submit your Letter of Intent. NOTE: Letters of Intent not received after this time will not be reviewed
- August 20 – Nonprofits who qualify will be invited, via email, to submit a formal application (the official application will be sent with the invite email)
- September 10 at 5:00 p.m. – Formal application deadline. NOTE: Applications received after this time will not be reviewed
- September 26 – Finalists will be notified and invited to set up site visits and make a presentation for the Band Together Board of Directors and key event leaders
- October 1 through October 19 – Select Band Together board members and event leaders will schedule site visits with each finalist
- October 24 – Finalist make presentations to Band Together
Band Together has proudly supported these incredible organizations with more than $2,000,000: