Tickets are on sale NOW for our Spring concert to benefit Urban Ministries of Wake at Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre on May 12, 2012!
Ticket prices for the event are:
General Admission Lawn (all ages): $29.50 ($34.50 day of)
Reserved Seats: $54.50 ($59.50 Day of) Only 500 available
Reserved Seats PLUS Meet n’ Greet The B-52s!: $135 ($144.50 Day of) Only 40 available
VIP Tickets (Ages 21+): $150 ($154.50 Day of) ALMOST SOLD OUT – Ask about VIP upgrade when you arrive!
- 7:00 – 7:50 BIG Something
- 8:10 – 9:10 Southern Culture on the Skids
- 9:30 – 10:50 The B-52s
- NO REENTRY
- Catered food from Eschelon Hospitality Group (Mura, Sono, and The Oxford)
- Wine and beer
- Front stage viewing area this year!
- Private bathrooms
- No long lines
- Silent Auction
- Tax deduction for approximately 60% of the VIP ticket price
- Networking with the who’s who and a few who’s not who
- NEW! Live Painters in Artist Village. Painting by Clark Hipolito, Paul Freidrich, George LeChavalier, Darany Samoutry, Isti Kaldor, Victor Knight, Adam Peele. All art will be auctioned off with proceeds going to both the artist and Urban Ministries.
To purchase tickets, go to http://bit.ly/bt52s2012
Disclaimers and Additional Information: Meet & Greet & Reserved seats closest to the stage are NOT covered by a roof but chairs are provided. General admission Lawn seating starts behind the reserved seats. Children 2 & under are free. Lawn chairs, blankets, rain coats, ponchos and 1 bottle of factory sealed water (1 per person) are allowed. Coolers, food & beverages are NOT allowed for this event. Venue concession stands will be open. For more venue information go to www.boothamphitheatre.com.
Your purchase benefits Band Together, a 501(c)(3) organization, to support the following services of Urban Ministries of Wake County. Band Together is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to raise awareness and funds for charities through high-profile fundraising events. These events showcase popular regional and national bands and raise money for worthy local organizations through VIP ticket sales and corporate sponsorships. The Fair Market Value for each VIP event ticket is $65. The amount of the cash contribution by you minus the fair market value of goods or services received from Band Together may be deducted as a charitable contribution under the federal income tax laws, subject to the limitations contained in such laws. You should consult with your tax advisor for information as to the application of such laws to your particular circumstances