2019 Nonprofit Selection
Selection for our 2019 nonprofit partner is closed at this point. Thank you to the organizations who have attended meetings and shown interest in partnering.
Timeline (All dates are 2017)
- Tuesday, July 18, 5:30-7:00 p.m. – Q&A Meeting. YMCA of the Triangle Corporate Offices at 801 Corporate Center Drive, Suite 200, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Friday, August 4 at 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to submit your Letter of Intent. NOTE: Letters of Intent received after this time will not be reviewed.
- Friday, August 18 – All nonprofits will be notified via email if they have been selected to move forward in the process. Nonprofits who qualify will be invited to submit a formal application (the official application will be sent with the invite email).
- Friday, September 15 at 5:00 p.m. – Formal application deadline. NOTE: Applications received after this time will not be reviewed.
- Friday, September 29 – All nonprofits will be notified by phone if they have been selected to move forward in the process. Finalists will be invited to set up site visits and make a presentation to the Band Together Board of Directors and key event leaders.
- October 2 – October 27 – Select Band Together board members and event leaders will schedule site visits with each finalist.
- October 23-27 – meet with finalists to prepare for presentations (discuss process, expectations & retreat dates). Location TBD.
- Wednesday, November 1 at 5:00 p.m. – Finalists make presentations to Band Together. Each finalist will give a 15-minute presentation and then 15 minutes of Q&A.
- Thursday, November 2 – Finalists are notified via a phone call if they have been selected as the 2019 Partner